As showroom consultant, you'll be driving the lighting design services on offer as well as the product sales for the company's portfolio of high-quality decorative and architectural light fittings.
As the first point of contact for all walk-in clients, your friendly, and approachable attitude combined with exceptional communication and presentation skills will be vital in demonstrating the benefits of our products and tailored designs with the goal of turning simple enquiries into project leads and converting the leads into sales.
Previous experience working with architectural lighting products is essential as you will be conducting one on one in-store or on-site consultations with residential clients to provide them with complete lighting solutions for all spaces of the home.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Minimum 2 years showroom sales experience.
- Background or experience in lighting is essential.
- Exceptional presentation & communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Driver’s license to conduct on-site consultations.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
For this position, on offer is a base salary + superannuation. A lucrative commission structure is also in place, allowing you to boost your earning potential significantly. Once onboard, you'll be working from Mondays through to Saturdays in our modern showroom in Melbourne metro. There, you'll enjoy working with a great team of colleagues and report directly to the showroom sales manager. Opportunities for internal succession will be rewarded.